PlentyOfFish (POF) is an online dating site which is popular all over the world which includes countries like Canada, the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Brazil. These dating sites allow users to find their perfect match through online conversations by discovering new people over the internet. Let’s learn the Use of Plenty of Fish Search Function today.
Plenty Of Fish has many features. Among all the features, one is the Search Function. Use of Plenty of Fish Search Function:
- Firstly from the POF site or click on the link http://www.pof.com to open the login page.
- On that page, you will see a login form on the right side of the screen where you must enter your registered email address or username and password in the first blank second blank respectively. Then, click on the “Check Mail” button.
- Once you are logged in to your account, you’ll see the “Search” tab as the third option. As you enter the search page, you will see two types of search: Basic and Advance.
- In the Basic Search option, you must you need to enter the person’s gender you want to meet. You also can choose the age range and the profile option like; only image and no image.
- After, filling up everything, you can click on the “Search” button. And the results will be shown according to your requirements or near to it.
- In the Advanced Search for the best search, you will see a long-form that includes different details that include: I am a Sort By, Seeking, User Wants children, Age range, Smokes, From, Does drugs, City or Postal Code / Miles, Province, Display Type, Detailed, Minimum Height, Drink, Maximum Height, Users With Children, Religion, Hair Color, Ethnicity, Sign, Pets, Eye color, Search Type, Body Type, Education, Income, Family Orientation, Easygoingness, Self-Confidence, Openness/ People Dependent, Profession, Intent, Marital Status, Personality, Second Language, Do You Own A Car, Ambition and Longest Relationship.
- In that form, you can fill the necessary details you want and click on the “Go Fishing!” button, and then you’ll be shown with different results according to the details provided.
- In comparison to both the searches, the advance search results are more genuine than the basic search one.