Plenty Of Fish, the popular online dating service has the feature which helps people find their perfect match. Furthermore, you can meet a better person by using the meet me features. This feature combines the judging a POF member through their pictures in their profile and letting the people whose photos you liked know that you are interested in them and want to meet them. Today we will learn steps on “How To Use Meet Me On Plenty Of Fish”.
Following are steps on “How To Use Meet Me On Plenty Of Fish”:
- Firstly, you are shown pictures of single plenty of fish members who are the same your age of yours and is near to your home town or where you are living.
- On top of the photo there, you will see a question asking whether you want to meet him/her. If you had clicked on the buttons given over there such as “Yes”, ”No” and “maybe”.
- Now, you can click on “Yes”, you don’t like their photo you need to select “No” and if you are not sure then you can click on “Maybe”.
- If you click on the “Yes” option then, they will be sent a notification from POF that says you are interested in them.
- After that, you will again be shown pictures of different other single people which is the same age as similar to your age near to your home town or where you are living.
- This process will continue on until and unless you like a person.
Nest remaining steps to use Meet Me POF Features are:
- Now, to see a POF meet me a request, you will first have to log in to your POF account with your browser from your device.
- You can search for POF login or type https://www.pof.com/meetme.aspx in URL or you can search in Google.
- To login to your account you need to write your registered email/username and password in the given blanks and click in the “Check Mail!” button.
- Then, you need to click in the “Meet Me” button which you can see is between Search and New button.
- After that, on the next page, answer a question regarding if you want to meet a person with their profile?
- There are options too. If you are interested then you can click on “Super Yes” and if not then click on “No” or you can click on “maybe” also.
- Also, you go to “Users who want to meet you” where you will see requests from peoples who are interested to meet you.
- You can furthermore click in “Users you want to meet” and search a person and sent him/her request for meeting you.
- Click in the “Mutual Meet Me” button. There you will find your matched choice in your partner and ask to meet a person.
Hence, these were the steps on “How To Use Meet Me On Plenty Of Fish”. If you have any queries, please comment down below or inbox us on our Official Facebook Page “Plentyoffishlogin”.