POF website is mainly used by the singles to find a match. If you find your match in POF then you can delete your account so that you can avoid some problems in real life as in a relationship. According to the registered complaints, many people have a problem with deleting their accounts. There may be certain issues because of which POF won’t let people delete their accounts. So the solutions for ‘POF Won’t Let Me Delete My Account’ are shown below.
POF won’t Let Me Delete My Account !!! Try the following steps:
These problems of POF not letting you delete your account may occur due to some minor issues which can be easily solved.
- Firstly, you can try to delete all the cookies and temp internet files from a browser or mobile apps or browsers. This step can help you a lot with such kinds of problems in some devices. After deleting cookies, you can try deleting your account from the Delete Account page.
- Some people may tend to delete their account without logging in to their account. It is also one of the issues which won’t let you return back to the previous page and neither let you delete your account. So, you must log in to your account properly.
Following steps can be followed to delete your account:
- Firstly, enter the Delete Account page to solve this problem.
- Once you open that page, scroll down to get to the delete form which you need to fill it out and answer the questions still it will be the part about the username of the person you met has got to be optional.
- Then you need to click the Quit/Give Up/Delete Account button which is at the bottom of the page. But, firstly you need to sign in to your account before you delete