Plenty Of Fish has the feature of POF chat where it also allows their members to chat through video to your match. When doing a video chat, you first need to activate the POF cam to start a call. You should be sure that the camera is working properly so that people on the other side is seeing you properly. Hence, you need to know POF Cam Activation Procedure.
Following steps can be followed for the POF Cam Activation:
- You can firstly press the Windows/Start button on your computer and search for a camera in the search bar. And for the latest versions, you can use the search icon beside your windows icon to the bottom left corner.
- Then you need to choose the camera you want to use for plenty of fish for video chat.
- If the camera isn’t working according to the above-listed procedures, you can manually go to the webcam setting. First, you need to go to the search bar and search for the control panel and click on it.
- Then, select the hardware and sound, and after that, open the device manager and double click on the camera button during the call or check options in “video settings” of plenty of fish site.
- This process also works with any device that has an external/installed camera. POF cam activation is successful as soon as the camera is detected and you can start video chat.
- Moreover, you can always click on the “allow” button on your browser when making a video call. Most of the time it detects camera automatically, you just have to click allow on your browser.