PlentyOfFish (POF) is increasing its popularity with its access to many parts of the world. The singles can easily find their match through the feature of POF chat, POF messages, and many more. The following steps can be followed for the “PlentyOfFish Chat i.e. (POF) Chat, How To Use It?”
Following steps can be followed for POF chat:
- Go to your browser and open any search engine. Go with the popular search engine i.e. Google. Click on this link https://www.google.com and search for the Plenty of Fish Login.
- When you search for that you’ll get many results, click on this link http://www.pof.com to open the login page of POF. On that page, you will see many things that are not necessary. You will also see the Sign-Up tab on the right side of the navigation bar.
- Click on that and enter your email address or username in first blank and password in the second blank respectively in the given blanks.
- After that click on the “Check Mail” button
Once you are logged in to your POF account, the following steps can be followed to use PlentyOfFish Chat:
- When you log in, on the home page you will see some navigation bars. The second bar has the “Online” tab which you need to click to open the online page.
- On that page, you can see people that are online and even offline with their profile photo too.
- The profiles with whom you normally chat will be the first priorities even they are offline. You can easily check if the person is online or not by seeing the green small circle beside the name of the person.
- When you can message a person and you get an instant reply message then it will be chat otherwise if you need to wait for the reply then it will turn to be the message.
- It is better to know the difference between a message and a chat.