Plenty Of Fish (POF) is an online dating site which has a feature of letting is user find the singles from that particular place even when they aren’t signed in to POF account or aren’t registered. A person can easily find the singles from the “Search” tab in a POF site.
Following steps can be followed in order to search in plenty of fish UK search without registering:
- Firstly, open a browser and then go to this link directly https://www.pof.com/personals/815onlinedating.htm and there you can see the “Search” tab in the second nav bar.
- Click on that “Search” tab which is located in between two buttons: “Meet Me” and “Online” buttons.
- In the search page you’ll further see three options they are: “Basic Search”, “Advance Search” and “Username Search”.
- When you click on the Basic Search, you’ll have to fill a short form with some basic requirements that include gender, their age range, profiles, ethnicity, body type, education level and many more.
- You can click on the “Search” button after filling all the requirements and now the results will be shown according to your requirements.
- When you click the Advanced Search tab, you’ll have to choose the options in drop-down lists that include gender, profession, self-confidence, Family orientation, Personality, Intentions, Openness, Ambition, Marital status, Easygoingness, Longest relationship, Drinking, Drugs and many more. You can select your answers from that list.
- Click on “Go Fishing” button after entering the requirements and the results will be displayed according to your requirements.
- When you click the username search, then you can easily search a person by their username and then click in the “Find user” button.
- In this way, you can find the local area singles of Newfoundland.