Plenty Of Fish (POF) is a very popular dating site. It is famous for people from different countries to find their perfect match. In contrast, the “Basic Search” option of POF allows its user to search their match according to their basic requirements. Hence, it becomes popular among all age groups. So if you are also an enthusiast who wants to learn new things then here we discuss all the things about the Plenty of Fish Basic Search.
Following steps can be followed for Plenty of Fish Basic Search:
- First of all, open any of your browsers. Then, search for the POF site or click on the link http://www.pof.com to open the login page.
- Once you open that page, you will see a login form. Afterward, you have to enter your email address or username in the first blank while your password in the second blank, respectively. Then, click on the “Check Mail” button.
- Once you find yourself logged in to your account, you’ll see a navigation bar with different features. In the second navigation bar, you’ll see the Search button. Click on that and open the search page where you will have two types of search: Basic and Advance.
- Go to the Basic Search for the best search in a very basic way. You can then choose the respective answer according to your needs.
- The form includes different details that are: Gender, Age range, the profile having an image or not, the intent of the search, body type, education, ethnicity, country, state, city, and even postal code.
- You are not supposed to fill all the details as a compulsion. You can easily skip some questions. Once you have filled the answers of your choice, you can easily click on the Search button which is at the last of all the requirements.
- Once you click on the search button, you will get the results according to your entered details. You can click on your interested profile and find your match.
These are the recommended steps to be followed for Plenty of Fish Basic Search.