The link to the website of POF is available in different countries such as Canada, the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, Brazil and many more. POF has the availability of different features among which one is the message option. Messaging is the first step of every online relationship and is found in every dating site. We will show you all useful steps on “How To Check Plenty Of Fish Inbox Messages”.
Following steps are for “How To Check Plenty Of Fish Inbox Messages”:
- Firstly open the browser from your device and open any search engine you want. You can go to Google. Click on this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the Plenty of Fish. Open a genuine one from many links or go with this link http://www.pof.com/ for the official page.
- Then, log in to your account. Once you are logged in, go for the home page of your account and in the third bar, you’ll see that options like My Matches, Will Respond, Sent Msg, Favorites, New Users, My City, and Viewed Me.
- Click on the Sent Msg. Then again you’ll see options like Message, Sent Messages, Contact History, Top Prospects, and a setting option.
- The message option has all the inbox messages and as well as sent messages. Also, in this option, you can control your sent messages.
- If you don’t want any sent messages, then you can delete all the messages in a POF account.
- The next option, contact history, has all your contact details like your time, date and messages. Also, you can get access to phone numbers you wanted to contact.
- In the same message option, you can manage the settings too. You can disable messages and change the mail settings.
So, these were the steps on “How To Check Plenty Of Fish Inbox Messages”. If you have any confusion, please comment or inbox us.