Below, we have shown the steps on POF search setup or how to change search settings on a Plenty of Fish:
Plenty of fish is a free dating site so it is also free to search the different single people. When you create your profile, you have to fill up much information about your marital status, your smoking habits, drinking habits, your current profession etc. And once created, we can frequently change search settings on a plenty of fish to find the better match for ourselves.
Basic search on a plenty of fish
To search a good compatible partner, you can change search settings in the basic search
- If you are searching for a people between a particular age gaps then, from the settings you need to vary that. Like if you are searching for people between 18 to 35 then, you have to vary the age gap by age 18 to 35.
- You also can enter on what kind of body type you prefer in your partner and what educational qualification they need to have all can also be changed in the basic search.
- You also can enter the ethnicity, country, zone, city, postal code of your choice so that you can get the partner of your choice.
- Also, you can choose the desired miles of your partner from the search settings.
Advanced search on a plenty of fish
You can go for the advanced search option if you are not getting a good compatible partner from the basic search option.
- In advance search, you can enter information about appearances, behavior, preferences, family background etc about your partner so that you can know them better.
- You can also enter the height boundary, pets preference, family background, confidence level, profession, ambition in life, marital status so as to find the best one.
- User can search on the basis of smoking and drinking habit, face and body appearances, income and personality.
- And if you want know more about your partner, then you can fill about longest relationship, openness , income, signs, color or hair and eye and get the better option while the search.
So, these were the important steps to change search settings on a Plenty of Fish. If you have further queries, you may comment us below or contact us.